Weddings by Kathy
It is YOUR wedding. It should be done YOUR way!
My goal is to help you make your wedding day as enjoyable as possible. I work with you to assist you in creating the perfect ceremony, choosing the just right words that will best reflect your personalities and your beliefs.
You can have a civil ceremony, religious ceremony, or spiritual ceremony. You can have it inside or outside. I have officiated ceremonies that included children, dogs, and various additional people. It is your day, it should be your way.
I have officiated ceremonies in homes, outside, on piers, in prison, and just about everywhere in between. I volunteered in the courthouse the day they first made same sex marriages legal, and officiated commitment ceremonies before it was legal. One of the most unique weddings was all done in "Dr. Seuss" language, it was so fun and so full of love! I have even officiated bilingual weddings (spanish/english).
Everyone couple is unique, and every couple will have unique needs. I will do everything I can to meet your needs, and surpass them, helping you to make your wedding day a beautiful, loving experience for you and your guests.
Here is the Nitty-Gritty:
- I usually do not book more than 3-4 months in advance.
- I do not require meeting face to face in advance, but I am certainly open to it if you wish. With video chatting capabilities, it makes it very easy to "meet" without the fuss and muss of driving!
- I do require a 50% non-refundable deposit. The balance due on or before the day of the wedding.
- My fee is based upon my drive time/distance from home. Most ceremonies start at $200. If you wish for me to attend the rehearsal, there is an extra fee for that. The extra fee depends on whether the rehearsal is the same day or a different day. By the time we finish writing the ceremony, it is NOT necessary for me to be there for the rehearsal, but I am happy to accommodate if you would like for me to be there. You may email me with your information and wedding date to check for availability.
- If you just want help writing the ceremony, but plan to have someone else officiate, I will work with you on that, tool
Other Services I offer that you might find useful:
- EMF Balancing for stress relief!
- Soul Whispering sessions- Clear fears, doubts, worries, or concerns that may be holding you back or creating stress. This is like life coaching to the max! We can accomplish much in just one session.
- Finding the Gifts-This is a more long term coaching package, not just a single session. If you are serious about taking your life to the next level of personal/spiritual growth, this is the one for you!